MENU

Slide

Monday, December 10, 2007

BEWARE PEOPLE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Ying: Hello gf!Are you doing goooood?
How's things with your sticky boyf!
Talk to me on msn when you see me uh,
I was sleeping when you msn-ed me this morning. :D
Let's go shopping tgt leh!

Steph: Hey babe, hahahas.
actually it's quite easy! Use Vpost luh,
but have to have credit card, very troublesome luh.
I also wanna open spreeeeee, but once i start opening.

i don't think i'll be able to stop. :x
And boyf will start to breath down my neck
and nag till i die when i spend too much!

And i looooove Fredflare too! :D

Jinman: Hey babe! I just did. Heh,
This morning i wake up i almost died of paaaain.
Both arms aching man, and my poor feeeeet!
Hahahahs. Must get boyf to massage alrdy. :x

Janelle: Sure! Takecare girl. (:





Anybody has my blog's song
"Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift"?
If you've it, add me on msn and send me,
pretty pu-leeease? :D
Msn: fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com
I'm loving that song now,
And i think Taylor Swift is really hot!



Oooooh, a hell lot of pictures darlings!
So in my previous post i mentioned about
me & my cheena pok working for an event
for singtel for the past two days riggght?

It's so sooo tiring,

On the 2nd day i was practically gonna shut my eyes
while i gave out the damn flyers.

Okay, 1st day first! Daaaaamn pissed okay,
i dunno wth is wrong with taxi drivers!
Don't wanna pick us up,
even when there's no passenger inside,
also don't wanna stop!


So we waited and waited for like what? 30mins?
And we're laaate alrdy, so we finally got a cab. Argh.
So we started snapping away as usual!
Hehehe



I'm what? Daydreaming as usual again.

And we tried using her N73 front camera,
It's so bright laaaaaah!

She was like, wahh your eyes too big!
So for the next photo, i closed smaller loh! :x




I look so so so weird.





AND YES! THIS! :D
*excited!* Hahahahs


I bought a new vintage bucket bag from the 80's
the day before when i was out shopping with boyf!
It's overstock form the 80's and it's brand new,
only slight rust at the logo area.
I'm glad it's not those 2nd hand ones. :x
I've got an issue using other people's stuff luh,
like so freaky. So.. 79.90SGD flew away from my pocket!

I bought myself a new Chanel Blanc Essentiel 2-way cake,
Another 86SGD, Bye Bye!

I wanted to get Mac McQueen's Eyeshadow in "Haunting"
I think that shade is so so so nice!
But my boy was like practically,
gonna strangle me for spending $$$ again!
So no choice but listen to him luh. ):
BUT I WANT! *Whines*


So anyway, we were suppose to wear DENIM SKIRTS.
denim skirts are so no-no for me!
I actually wore a denim skirt i bought 3years ago.
Like, wth right. But i seriously have no other denim skirts!

I almost dropped my skirt when i ran,
i had to hold on to my skirt when i run.
Looking like a freaking idiot!

So we're suppose to wear Santa hat's,
give out flyers and put on the temporary tatoo for people.



I was insanely happy and flapping that plaster
because i'm damn happy i found it!
My new flats was blistering me like shit!


Eat Snake abit! :x


Her tee is a cow, "mooooo.."


Mine's a piggie with the "Oink Oink" on top!
But yq says her tee looks more like a pig than a cow. 0.o

Applying the "tatoo" for the kids.
Potential ahbengs/ahlians ah this grp of kids.
They know got the tatoo thingy attached with the brochure
then they like "JieJie i want one more i want one more!"
KIDS! OH PLEASE SPARE ME THE TORTURE!




See see see, whole bunch of kids!

And the working slots also like, abit weird luh.
12-3pm then break from 3-7pm then start work again 7-10pm.
4hours break!

I had to rush to vivocity during breaktime
for a photoshoot casting with peggy.

Then the other models very funny luh,
They like, " wahh your tatoo very nice hor!
where you do one uh!"
( The singtel temporary tatoo :x )
I hear alrdy i almost laugh my ass out loh,
Nice?! Omg loh! hahahahahas.



btw, we didn't know who they are we were standing
by the side and resting our feets and they were like,
"wahh i also want tatoo leh."


The kid looks very blur, look like those who'll walk
right into a wall and yet don't realize what've hit him. :x

So anyway, after work we went to find Apple, Sushi,
Dardar and another guy-i-dunno-what-his-name-is.
I only know that he's very traumatized by Apple! :x

Then YQ met up with ahyong to go clubbing @DXO.
Zoukout man zoukout! NEXT YEAR YQ! :D

So we waited for like the longest time,
and there's completely no cabs available can!
I'm so so so irritated!


Singapore got not enough cabs arh!


So we had to take the train,
And somehow my plaster dropped off
and my blister was bleeding and YQ was like

YQ: "AHHHHH bleeding, WHAT HAPPENED!"
Me: "OMG SHIT! THE DAMN BLOOD STAINED
MY NEW SHOES ALRDY LAH!"
YQ: "DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOES LAH!
BLEEDING LEH! PLASTER PLASTER!"


Hahahahas, i care more about my shoes. :x
Then darling came to YCK mrt to fetch me
to his place where there's steamy yummy
my favourite butter crabs waiting for me!
hmmmm-mm, fingers-lickin yummilicious! :D




2nd daaaaay!
We went to shop for a wallet for my
mummy's x'mas present before work.
Bought a Guess long wallet for mummy in the end.

And mummy asked me what i want for christmas tday,
But seriously i dunno luh!
I'd rather she give me cash! hehehe


Japanese girl who apparently are very awed
with the tatoo when i was doing for a little boy!

Darling came to look for me during the 4-hours break.
I wait for him uh, from so so hungry,
wait until now hungry alrdy. Super traffic jam lah!
Hate going out on a sunday.

So we had lunch at this pasta place at Taka,
My boy bought my favourite Royce
white chocolate for meeeee.
My faaaaaavourite.



I was walking along taka giving out the brochures
when i heard someone's voice that was
damn loud and familiar lah. Then turns out it's Weixin!
He was like SO SO SO shocked okay!
His face was like soooo hilarious hahahas,
i almost died laughing.
Then i think either:

1. i slapped him too hard on his shoulder.
(I get too excited sometimes!)
2. I screamed "WEIXIN!" a tad bit too loud. :x


So anyway, i gave him QUITE ALOT of brochures
to "lighten my workload" hahahahas. Whoops.


Yq, Fidel and Jinman ( she's very pretty and cute!)



Group photo! (:
We just finished work (finally gave out all the damn brochures)
Everybody was like "YAY OMG FINALLY! FANG GONG LE!" :D

And after everything ended,
i went over to my boy's hse to see the new dog!
a pinscher named lucus, or however it's spelt luh!
Veeeeery cute! and magic is super jealous of him
cos he's getting all the attention instead of himself!
(FYI, Magic is garett's papilion)


My boy's damn sweeeeeeet,
hehehe, he said that he'll be getting a pillow
and a new keyboard for me tmr.

My boyf is like a "mini husband" alrdy can!
Today i didnt go to school
cos my arms/feets are aching like hell
after the two days work.
Then i dunno what to do at home also,
then i asked my boy, what should i do,
then he replied: "Darling you go cook for me lah,
get prepared to be my future wife blah blah"

Siao! i think should be him who needs training loh!
Like i dunno how to cook like that uh!

And i think i sprain my arm muscle while
carrying the two big stack of stupid flyers.
then my boy was like,
" aiyoh why you so weak! so easy job arh,
then you complain complain complain."

I'm damn pampered lah!
It's like, my 1st time working as this kinda stuff loh!
modelling also not so tough! :x


cos i normally need like super high pillow or
else my neck will be very uncomfortable.
And the last pillow we bought tgt like
totally sucks, super flat one luh!
I'm like using 3 pillows now and
i still think it's not high enough.

Then darling says my keyboard sucks,
when he came over to my place and
he was typing and he said it's loud like shit! Hahahahs :x
He always say i type very hard,
like i got sth against the keyboard loh.

But no okay! I'm very gentle alrdy,
type very fast only hehehe,
it's my keyboard!
( Everything blame on keyboard! :x )

Anyway, I'm selling some Dainty Design masks away for a friend.
  • Aloe Vera - 12pieces
  • All-in-1 Collagen - 5pieces
  • Citronnella - 5pieces

Do contact her at human_gerl@hotmail.com
for more info of the mask.
oh yeah, she's selling them off at $1.20/piece.


Are there any Gojane spreeeees?
Anybody opening them? I wanna get one pair of oxford heels,
and a pair of gold heels! Somebody open a spree for gojane,
pretty pu-leeeeease! ):

I'm going to watch "Mr. Magorium's
Wonder Emporium" and fall asleep and
re-watch it tmr again :x!


Goodnight dearies! (:

No comments: